WEST ATLANTIC SHIPYARD, is ideally located in the middle of the free zone on the Bonny river and benefits from:
- 60,000 m² of secure storage,
- A 300m long quay supplied 6 with water and electricity, dredged to 6m LWL,
- 4 workshops with overhead cranes spread over 6,000m²,
- A 2,000t railway for the launching of new ships and to accommodate heavy units in maintenance.
- Two dry docks with a capacity of 105m x 23m, (4,500 and 5,000t lifting).They are equipped with crane, electricity (50 and 60Hz), refrigeration and a fire main,
- Service Center representing all the major manufacturers of marine equipment.
A local partnership provides all the lifting equipment services along the quay.
The shipyard is autonomous in terms of electrical energy and freshwater and implements a waste management policy in compliance with Nigerian and international requirements.